Sunday, October 21, 2007

The World of Bes

Well, this should be interesting. I have decided to start a new blog. I had a site before where I just ranted about everything. While it did help to vent it really did not do much other than that. I figured I would do this to keep everyone updated on my insane and often comical life. This should be fun. Feel free to laugh at me when ever you would like. It will make it more fun. To make it easier to laugh just look at this picture. Yes that is me!!! The things I get roped into.

4 comments:

Bes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey nice blogsite. I thought it was the Red Cross web site and just donated a pint of blood. DAMMIT! _Mark

Anonymous said...

it was funny
from
dakota

Special K said...

Oh, wee! I love it when a friend starts up a blog! Wow, you are a good, good sport to wear that blood drop thing. (: